Minutes from October 11, 2003 MAJ Meeting
Don Hudson opened the meeting at 7:45 p.m. This months meeting was held at Cory and Cindy's House. Eleven active members, four applicants, and three visitors attended the meeting. This months meeting was held after the Kiss Summer's A$$ Goodbye Cookout. Following are the details from the meeting.
- Don opened the meeting and welcomed the new guests.
- He thanked Cory and Cindy for allowing us to have the cookout at their house.
- Next month's install party and meeting will be at Pete Kofira's house. Directions will be posted on the board as it gets closer.
- Club elections are being held in November. Nominations are currently being accepted. The following positions are up for election: president, vice president, treasurer, secretary, and three Board of Director positions. If you wish to submit a nomination, send an email to the Tim Tsutsumi, Ron Nash, and Sarah Dobbins. The nominations will be announced two weeks prior to the November meeting.
- Big Dogs is having a Club Run on October 25th –26th. The club now has trail 5 to maintain as the MAJ club trail.
- The annual MAJ Toys for Tots run will be held along with the December meeting. Virginia Jeep Girls will also be participating this year. The club is hoping to have a Holiday Party after the Toys for Tots run. Email Don to help with the preparations.
Vice President's Report:
- Hunter was unable to attend meeting.
- Lee was not able to attend, but Don noted that the club has a positive balance. He also noted though that the club still owes Lee money.
- The Quadratec link through the MAJ website has been making the club money. Don reminds everyone when ordering items from Quadratec to use the link on the MAJ Sponsors page.
- Secretary reminded everyone to sign the attendance sheet.
Land Use Officer's Report:
Board Member Reports:
Meeting was closed at 8:05 p.m. Next months meeting will be held at Peter Kofira's house. More details will be announced on the message boards as the meeting gets closer.